What is mealbank.net?
A simple web site designed to share meals with others and plan savory meals for the week. With a powerful mealbank at your fingertips, creativity will thrive and meals will pour into your belly!
Why was the site created?
Recipes are so old school. They are simply not functional in this high tech world. A paper recipe gets lost and requires a lot of preparation. Traditional online recipes still require a lot of preparation to complete the meal. In other words delicious meals get lost and we fall back to creating the same old dishes we can remember while shopping at the grocery. This mealbank has a patented special recipe format which brings the recipe to life. The economy of creating meals requires the meal to be prepared more than once, thus reusing many of the ingredients. Too often, meals are expensive to make because there is no commonality between meals.
Here are the features of this site:
- Plan your meals for the week, no more "what's for dinner", easy 1 step operation to go from meal planning to grocery list!
- Share your meals and in return you have the ability to search and grab recipes from all over the world! One click can create a new experience to enjoy for years to come.
- Patented recipe format groups similar items from for easy grocery shopping and separates less common items for review such as spices
- Create monthly meal templates which can be repeated over and over.
- upload photos of meals (feature later)
The keys to the site
- open format - searchable meals bring together community
- users - these will create the edible content ;)
- powerful - unique methods are free and easy